jueves, 1 de febrero de 2007

My ScHooL.-.-'
Hi,My School is near my house.I go to Institute by car,because my father's work is near this.
In the past,My Institute was an important Monastery,tipical barroque about 1700.In the past it was a convent with many monks and nice church next to this.
Institute is Seventy-Five Years Old!!!

Inside,there are about 50 classrooms,in this there are especial classrooms,like chemistry laboratory.The Classes begin at 8 o,clock and finish at 14 o'clock.We have 2 break times:the first begin at 10 0'clock,and the second begin at 12 0'clock.Every day,we have 6 classes about 55 minutes:
Language,English,Maths,Chemistry,Biology,Paint class,Physical education,Geography Technology...I like Chemistry,because is very funny.

Outside there is a canteen:
Chips,Chocolate,Sandwichs,Chupa-Chupa,Chenwing-gums and Soft Drink.
I like this School because is near my house and i have a lot of friends hear.:P

No hay comentarios: